Lucid Motors plans to open twenty sales studios in North America by 2021. With Lucid Air, the Newark-based electric car company will launch an electric car at the end of the year that could become the first serious electric car co-fighter in the Tesla class.
The first already known locations of Lucid Studios and Service Centers are:
- Silicon Valley Studio: Lucid’s Global Headquarters in Newark, California
- Los Angeles Studios: 9022 Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills, California, and Westfield Century City in Century City, California
- Los Angeles Service Center: 9022 Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills, California
- San Jose Studio: Westfield Valley Fair in San Jose, California Miami Studio: Brickell City Centre in Miami, Florida
- West Palm Beach Studio: Rosemary Square in West Palm Beach, Florida
- New York City Studio: Meatpacking District in New York, New York
- DC Metro Studio: Tysons Corner Center in Tysons, Virginia
Similar to Tesla, Lucid Motors focuses on premium locations in shopping malls and city centres. According to the company, the interior design of the studios should spread a Californian aesthetic, offer a warm atmosphere, a committed space and be equipped with sustainable materials.
At the official presentation of the vehicle on September 9, 2020 (the date had been postponed due to the Corona crisis), a new website with a vehicle configurator will also be launched.
This article was also published in German.